Complaint Review: National Legal Associates

• National Legal Associates
    1924 9th Street Suite E
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    USA

National Legal Associates Attorney Network Group Scammed me for $2800 on Loan Modification St. Petersburg Florida

I reseached on the web for a Loan Modification program and found this company called Legal Network Group. I did not see any reports on them other than good ones. I talked to them several months before I decided to do a Loan Modification. I had to sign a lot of documents and send in a lot of veriication.

I thought that they were helping, the bank started sending us letters saying they were working on a Loan Modification for our home to keep it from going into foreclosure. I had to send in a payment of $935 for three months so the bank would see I was trying.

I kept getting emails from them asking for different requests from the bank and then all of a sudden it stopped. I tried sending them emails with questions and they would never answer. Then the bank sent a letter saying they could not do the Loan Modification because we had not sent in the money for the three month trial period.

I tried calling the Legal Network Group and the phone numbers have been disconnected. I don't know what to do now. They took my money and I may lose my house because of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-legal-associates/st-petersburg-florida-33704/national-legal-associates-attorney-network-group-scammed-me-for-2800-on-loan-modificatio-1061686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content