Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Reported By: walker Iowa
  • National Magazine Exchange
    16120 Us 19 North P.o Box 9084
    Clearwater, Florida

National Magazine Exchange two million strike it rich,& get FREE gifts,(BIG SCAM), if you purchase magazines ripoff Clearwater Florida

I CALLED NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE FOR THIS "STRIKE IT RICH" OFFER & was told I would get these free gifts of his &her watches, organizers,ect after completing payments of 67.08 for 10 different magazines ordered on my master card.

Everything sounded great so I paid in full & started getting my magazines, but never got any FREE GIFTS as promised. I later found out I could not change the magazines to a diffrent and more interesting magazine as told I could do so.

AS far as there wonderful web-site you could expect not to get any where with any results. My oppinion is (BIG SCAM) go to the store and buy your magazines you will be better off in the long run and dont expect these great gift that are promised to you. You have better chances of winning the lottery.

Rick
walker, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2006 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-magazine-exchange/clearwater-florida-33758-9084/national-magazine-exchange-two-million-strike-it-rich-get-free-giftsbig-scam-if-you-217897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content