Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Reported By: Joan — GREENSBORO North Carolina USA
  • National Magazine Exchange

Nationwide
    USA

National Magazine Exchange Despair by me Credit Card!!! A Big Lie!!! They want money offering you lies!!! Florida Nationwide

I received a letter that I was eligible for a winning prize. They gave me an ID number and a number to call. It said it was not necessary to make any purchase or pay anything. When I call they asked me for the ID number and he register me. He told me that I have to go to Florida to recived a check. Then he started to make some offers about some magazines and offered a diamond watch as a gift. He spoke so fast that I had no time to answer rather quickly transfer the call to his boss. He started asking me my credit card. He was very insistent and told him I didn't want no magazines and he insisted on my credit card. I told him that I want to cancel, he told me that cancellations are not accepted. He kept urging asking for the credit card number. I asked him if it was a trusted payment to give my credit card number, he told me that were supposedly a veary trusted US company and did not say anything more. [continued below]....

..... I gave my credit number but with a false expiration date. I still tell him that I want to cancel it because I needed to consult first and he gets mad and start to claim me why and I hang up the call. Then called back to ask them some questions about that suppost winning prize and the person who answered told me that if I had bought the magazines!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2016 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-magazine-exchange/nationwide/national-magazine-exchange-despair-by-me-credit-card-a-big-lie-they-want-money-offe-1278589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content