Complaint Review: National Processing Center

• Reported By: Titusville Florida
  • National Processing Center
    222 W. 21st Ste F310
    Norfolk, Virginia

National Processing Center I was told that I qualified for the Federal grant program Sep 19, 2007, by Mary Gilmore!! Norfolk Virginia

I paid the $345.00 Sept 19, 2007, I recieved the application in the mail Oct 3 2007. I completed the application and even attached a business plan, mailed the package in then I waited and waited, to date I had not recieved a dime of any grant money, not even a call.
I was just rescently going through some of my papers Jan 2009 and found this information so I could try to call to followup , the phone number is not in service.I called information to no avail then I got on the internet and saw that others had been scammed too.

This company was claiming to be connected to the Federal Grants Program. Is there anything that I can do?

Dorothy
Titusville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-processing-center/norfolk-virginia-23517/national-processing-center-i-was-told-that-i-qualified-for-the-federal-grant-program-sep-1-441525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content