Complaint Review: National Rebate Center

• Reported By: Ntran — Chatham New Jersey
  • National Rebate Center

Internet
    USA

National Rebate Center National Rebate Center does not fullfil the rebate request Internet

I bought a home theater projector fromTigerdirect.com with a $100 mail-in rebate in February 2014. In March 2014, I post mailed all the required documents for the rebate, including (1) copy of receipt, (2) rebate application, and (3) serial numbers which was cut from the original box. In April 2014, I called them to check the status since I did not hear anything from them, they said they did not receive it yet though I sent it over a month ago. I resent all documents. One month later, I still did not receive any update from them regarding the status of my application. So I called them and they said they already received all my documents and confirmed my application has been approved.

If I did not call then it would have never been approved. They sent an email informing me that I will receive the rebate card (Amex card) within 5-7 weeks. It was since May 13 and until July 23 I still have not received the card yet. I called them 5 times, and everytime they all said that they don't know why my rebate has not been proceeded. And they will report to the project manager. But nothing has changed since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-rebate-center/internet/national-rebate-center-national-rebate-center-does-not-fullfil-the-rebate-request-interne-1164411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content