Complaint Review: National Support Solutions

• National Support Solutions

Nationwide
    USA

National Support Solutions agent 51 Nationwide

I contaacted with National Support Solutions July 07,2015 for a one time resolution at a cost of $200.00 and a Lifetime license Antivirus/antimalware protection sofeware at a cost of $100.00 for a total of $300.00

Another problem was experienced and they charged me $750.00 for two computers to have Defender Pro softwear installed for Lifetime protection 7-7-16

My next problem occured 6-30-17 so I called their support line at 866-931-9239 and was connected remotely with Agent 51. He started computer review at 12:09 PM and finished at 2:30 PM.  He informed me my computer network was compromised by Mumbi India and that it needed the folowing; Root Kit removal,  IP reconfigure microcenter, Microsoft D P Platinum and Proactive fix cost for $750.00

I said I had already paid for a lifetime service and I could not spend an additional $750.00 in addition to the $1050.00 I had already paid them.  Agent 51 then proceded to shut down my computer.  When I rebooted the computer I found that my password did not allow me access so I have been unable to use my computer which was purchassed 8-21-2016 being 10 months old.

I have called their service line 6 times since 6-30-17 and left messages pleeding for them to give me the new password.  Thew have not returned any of my calls.   I was able to speak with an agent on 7-7-17  at 8:20 AM my time. His name was Matt.  He said he would look into my complaint and get back to me.  I have never received a call back.  8-3-2017

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2017 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-support-solutions/nationwide/national-support-solutions-agent-51-nationwide-1390195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content