Complaint Review: National Surplus Riches

• Reported By: PISSED — Lansing Illinois USA
  • National Surplus Riches

Internet
    USA

National Surplus Riches Shawn Buige National Surplus Funds is a Less Expensive Scam But a Scam Non the Less Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Of course we have parameters, we're running a business

I purchased the National Surplus Funds Program in February 2017 for $497.00.  I found/researched 6 surplus funds and submitted them according to the protocal. 2 of them for over $15,000 were approved. In Shaen Buiges OWN WORDS: THE SYSTEM WORKS FOR ANYONE REGARDLESS OF BACKGROUND, EDUCATION, ETC.YOU CAN START MAKING MONEY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY (6-14 WEEKS). It's so simple we tested in on a 12 Year Old and They Found $30,000 in 30 Minutes!(Shawn's Daughter). The 2 approved submissions were sent in March 7, 2017 and I had not heard anything almost 6 months later. I emailed them and they had the audacity to tell me they won't even give me a status on the submission since I have not submitted at least 20 approved surplus funds over $15,000. There are NO REFUNDS for this program AND they threatened to stop working on my two approved submissions since I had the nerve to question the status of my commissions. They have NO integrity nor do they care that you have shelled out almost $500.00 for this program. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-surplus-riches/internet/national-surplus-riches-shawn-buige-national-surplus-funds-is-a-less-expensive-scam-but-a-1397035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Of course we have parameters, we're running a business

AUTHOR: ShawnBuige - (United States of America)

Hi.  My name is Shawn Buige and I run the company that this is about.

We partner with folks, as researchers, and use our staff, training, support, and money to find claimants and property owners, put deals together, hire attorneys when necessary, and to of course to buy the property and/or buyout the claimant's funds being held - again, with our money, for ourselves AND our researchers.

This is a business.  As a result, we have parameters that must be followed.

This young lady was complaining about not being able to request in-depth updates on her files.  What is missing from her 'story' is the followng:

1. We always updates folks when we get a property or overage claim under contract, and we pay as soon as we get the funds out of the court, or when we flip the property (we flip property with our deed flip program, and we claim overages with our national surplus funds program).

2. The minimum # of files we want to be turned in, correctly, before we give more in-depth updates is 20.  This is done to stop folks from turning in a few files and then stop working the program hoping that we will convert one of their files when they haven't turned in enough for us to get a hit.

3. In this young lady's case, she turned in 2 approved files - 2.

4. Once you get good at working the program, which should not take long, you can research a file in 15 to 20 minutes.  So this young lady probably put in very little time.  It is a business, so the researcher needs to work files consistently, and build up a pipeline.

5. She turned in 6, but only 2 were correct.  Our support/underwriting department told here exactly what was necessary to either fix the unaccepted files or to avoid the issues in the future.

We have a facebook page where we post example deals we are working - http://facebook.com/surplusfundsriches - and you can find our site at http://www.surplusfundsriches.com Watch the video and you will  see that we are very upfront about the need to actually work the system, consistently.

As far as the comment alluding to this being difficult (she reference my quote about a 12 year old - my kid), it is not.  It does, however, require work.  You get out of it what you put into it.

We can't follow up on everyone that turns in 2 files or so.  We have to prioritize the folks that work the system.