Complaint Review: National Telecom Services

• National Telecom Services
    1105 Boyce Road
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA

National Telecom Services Did not pay numerous invoices. Was given a check number and amount by accounting. Never received. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Did work for this company on numerous occasions. Received payment for a couple of invoices then they stopped paying.

They currently have more than one outstanding invoice with my company.

Spoke with someone a while back and they asked me if I took credit card payments. I responded that I do. They told me they did have the card with them cut they would call me the next day with the number.

They did not call. I tried calling them the next day but I got voicemail. Left a message but they did not call back.

I called them back and spoke to Shelley. She said she was new to her position and would look into it.

My office manager called her and spoke to her. Shelley mentioned that a credit card payment was made and we told her the story. She asked the amount we were owed.

We did not hear from her so we called back. We left a message. We did not get a return call so we called again. This time my OM spoke to her. Shelley told her she was waiting to talk to someone to release the funds so she could pay us. She sais she could not track them down and she will get back to us when she does.

My OM called back again and was told that a check would go out the next day. She gave us a check number and the amount. We still have not received the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2017 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-telecom-services/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15421/national-telecom-services-did-not-pay-numerous-invoices-was-given-a-check-number-and-amo-1376713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content