Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage Company

350 Highland Drive,
    Internet
    United States of America

Nationstar Mortgage Company is Irresponsible and uncommunicative, Internet

My loan was sold to Nationstar Morgage company in 2012.  I have experienced nothing but trouble with them.  They have not responded -- emails, phone calls, or written letters.

My monthly payment was debited out of the wrong credit union account. (I hold several accounts at Meridian Federal Credit Union). This action created two overcharges totaling $60.00.

Nationstar is also charging my $20.00 late fee as well.  They then requested, in writing, proof that it was due to Nationstar that created these charges.  I immediately sent them my overdraft notices.

I spoke with one of their phone representatives (Sam), he was pleasant and the only one who willing admitted that they could have debited the wrong account with previous information they received from Bank of America.  He also admitted that Nationstar experienced a "blackout" and all computers were down for a period of time.  When they computers came back up, I have only two months of summary on my payments and Nationstart has no answer as to where all my other payment information is at present.  All my Credit Union information was blank as well.

I also have requested several times in writing emails, letters and phone calls to please correct my address number.  I have sent Nationstar paperworkb twice from Teton County in why my house numbers have changed.  Once again stating they never received it.  I have made sure with each request that I had the correct address before mailing paperwork.

My banker (Bonnie) has even written a formal letter from the Meridian Federal Credit Union and stated that this is Nationstars responsibilty in reimbursing my bank account for the overdrafts.  She has had no response as well.  I certainly hope you can help in helping not only myself but so many others that have a problem with Nationstar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationstar-mortgage-company/internet/nationstar-mortgage-company-is-irresponsible-and-uncommunicative-internet-1012966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content