Complaint Review: NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS

• Reported By: Cornville Arizona
  • NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS
    6030 HOLLYWOOD BLVD, SUITE 140
    HOLLYWOOD, Florida

NATIONWIDE CYBERSYSTEMS - FARRIS LEON PEMBERTON - THOMAS KLING - CHANDLER GEFFERY - MARTIN - MARISCIO PAZ RIPOFF ARTISTS LIARS CHEATERS DECEITFUL FRAUDULENT BUSINESS STOLE $15,999,00 FROM ME HOLLYWOOD Florida

*Author of original report: Federal Trade Commission... let's see how long the wait is

In Sept. of 2003 I had saved $16,000.00 I was hoping to open my own business. I purchased one terminal from Nationwide after I saw them on an info commercial. I thought I was securing my future with all the funds that I had to my name, because a lying company and all their representatives assured me and promised me that this was a profitable venture and assured me that I would get a return on my investment. The computers were the best Dell and would stand up against consist use.

I placed the order in Sept. of 2003 after multiple calls from Nationwide (these calls generated after I inquired about the machine.) After the initial order, of course they got my money first, ($15,999,00)I was promised delivery in 45 days. NationWide had my machine delivered to my home not the location, I had to find a way to get it to the location myself, not as they stated to me that they would take of that.

They promised to place my machines in the best locations in my city because there was no one else here. I called 7 sometimes 15 times a week to see where I would be placed. I never was. I had to seek a locator's help.

They robbed me of all I had saved. I am now out of money, out of a income. They lied about the placement. They lied about the income. Hell, they lied about everything. Run, run, don't look back. Run like your hair is on fire. These sleazy ripoffs need to be served , I need justice. I have scrap metal in my garage.

Count me in on the lawsuit. Thanks for making this website...

Kyle
Cornville, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-cybersystems/hollywood-florida-33024/nationwide-cybersystems-farris-leon-pemberton-thomas-kling-chandler-geffery-martin-92554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Federal Trade Commission... let's see how long the wait is

AUTHOR: Kyle - (U.S.A.)

I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission here is there web site.