Complaint Review: Nationwide Pool and Spa

1923 NW 40th Ct
    pompano beach, Florida
    United States of America

Nationwide Pool and Spa Felicia Will not return deposit pompano beach, Florida

I cannot believe that I may have been ripped off by this company. I gave them an $8,000 deposit on Nov 4th 2012. The company was quick to contact tell me that I needed new surveys and quick to send me great looking blue prints, but good luck working with Felicia in their Pompano Office. Every time I call to check on the status of my loan she tells me "I'm talking twice a week to loan agents" and "I always close on a loan".

Well i get a call from a loan officer at 5th 3rd bank who tells me that I have fantastic credit but his bank can only give me an unsecured loan for $10,000. I tell the loan officer that I need to finance $30,000 and he tells me that the maximum loan amount that his company can offer is $10,000. 2 months go by and I never hear back from Felicia. Finally I send them 2 E-mails asking for my $8,000 deposit back and no reply at all. I cannot believe that I have fallen victim to these crooks. Beware everyone of this company.

I will seek legal advice and update the group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-pool-and-spa/pompano-beach-florida-33064/nationwide-pool-and-spa-felicia-will-not-return-deposit-pompano-beach-florida-1025831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content