Complaint Review: Nationwide Pools and Spa

Pompano, Florida
    United States of America

Nationwide Pools and Spa Nationwide Pools VERY Sneaky!!!! Pompano, Florida

*Author of original report: Nationwide Pools Resolution

I am begging consumers to do your research and follow your Gut!  If it quacks like a duck.  We signed the contract in Nov 2011.  We were told we would qualify for a specific loan amount.  The Sales rep, Jim,  left our home and never called us again.  After the cancellation date had past and after being told to just stay patient for 2 months, we received a letter in the mail Feb2012 stating we qualify for a loan but nowhere near the amount we needed.  We sent letter to request refund but was told the date has past and we must move forward with them.  I would rather not have a pool ever than to move forward with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-pools-and-spa/pompano-florida-33064/nationwide-pools-and-spa-nationwide-pools-very-sneaky-pompano-florida-838036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nationwide Pools Resolution

AUTHOR: JamieJ - (United States of America)

I uploaded a report about Nationwide Pools a while back.  I was very angry because I was not getting the answers that I was looking for. Since then, I was able to contact the owner of the company. He has been working with my family and together we have resolved all my issues with Nationwide Pools.  I have been given a full refund and was even approved for financing that will be available up to 1yr for my family when we are ready to build.  Please take your time and try to get resolutions from companies that you have disputes with.