Complaint Review: Nationwide Security Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2017
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2017
  • Reported By: Allergic to BS — Vancouver Washington United States of America
  • Nationwide Security Solutions, Inc.
    6407 NE 117th Ave Ste B
    Vancouver, Washington
    USA

Nationwide Security Solutions, Inc. Jason and Mairin Cane (owners) Shady, conniving, lying people who promise both their employees and customers, then stab them in the back after work is done and contracts are signed. Vancouver Washington

So, in July 2017, my wife left a better job in order to come work for this company (which was closer to home), so Jason and Mairin Cane of course hired her and other employees for their call center. After about a month of working their, one day when I was dropping my wife off at work, Jason Cane was outside and had me park so that he could offer me a job. So upon getting out and speaking with him, he disclosed to me about his unhappiness with some of his account managers.

The conversation turned into Jason Cane offering me employment considering I gave the impression of driving a nice car, being ex-military, and being the clean-shaven type; which is common up here in WA, but is highly desired by employers for sales positions, which turned out to be what he wanted me to do if hired. At the time, I did need work, but considering I'm a disabled combat veteran with spinal injuries, I respectfully informed him, but he just kept persisting me to come work for him. [continued below]....

..... My wife had told me that his technicians get paid crappy piecework and are actually expected to use their own vehicles and auto-insurance.

Over time, he kept urging me to work for him as if he was trying to sell me into the job himself. But the more I heard and read on the internet about him and his business, the more I avoided him despite already telling him about my physical limitations and that I would be a liability if hired into manual labor. As a result of this, suddenly on August 25th 2017, they pulled ALL of their employees (including my wife) into a room and had a mass lay-off which a poor supposed excuse claiming "that they didn't have the contracts to support their work anymore."

When I picked my wife up from being let go, she was devastated by this. So check this out, before leaving, all the co-workers exchanged numbers with one another to keep in touch. That very night, Jason Cane's wife Mairin decided to send out an email to everyone else but my wife indicating to return back to work on Monday for a new work schedule being Mon-Fri from 9 to 5. How do we know this? Because one of the coworkers who kept in touch with my wife sent us proof of the email. Thus, Jason and Mairin Cane discriminated my wife and fired her just because I refused to work for his crooked a*s. They used the "mass lay off" as a ploy to fire her, then called everyone but her back to work.

After reading everything about his business on Ripoff Report and google reviews, we now know it to be the truth. Evidently Jason and Mairin Cane do this to a certain amount of employees around the summer time every year. They also connivingly intimidate and theaten customers through their contracts too. And of course, they protect themselves with their in-house attorney, but, these people will come offering you the world, exerting high values such as "family oriented, professional, and caring" -but it's all a lie and just for show in order for them to use you and then screw you over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2017 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-security-solutions-inc/vancouver-washington-98662/nationwide-security-solutions-inc-jason-and-mairin-cane-owners-shady-conniving-lyin-1400583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content