Complaint Review: Nationwide Tax Consulting

• Nationwide Tax Consulting
    1061 E Indiantown RD
    Jupiter, Florida
    United States

Nationwide Tax Consulting NTC Stephan Stanfel and Kelly Montefusco Nationwide RIPOFF!!! Jupiter Florida

DO NOT USE THIS RIP OFF COMPANY

I cancelled the service with this company. They are refusing to refund my money. After I cancelled Stephan Stanfel did my returns with no expenses, no withholdings for the State. I would have owed thousands more if I had used his terrible returns. Kelly Montefusco tried to take over my case and said she would take over my file. I explained that my returns were completed correctly and my case was put into CNC and the state taken care of. She said she would get back to me. She never did.

Nationwide Tax Consulting has spent more time trying to rip me off than trying to help me.

Now they have an Attorney Adam Holguin involved. At first he was confused, then a few days later he called to say he had reviewed the contract and I was owed no money.

He is ripoff and a front for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-tax-consulting/jupiter-florida-33458/nationwide-tax-consulting-ntc-stephan-stanfel-and-kelly-montefusco-nationwide-ripoff-j-1411887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content