• Report: #205302

• Submitted: Wed, August 09, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 09, 2006

• Reported By:Galloway Ohio
Nationwide Voice Messaging Service
Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging Service ripoff Garden City New York

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I did not sign up for voice messaging service. I got the email that I did and that it is set up and my local phone service bill will be charged. It gave me an address to cancel if I did not sign up. It brought me to this website. I would like to be removed and will not be paying for any services from Nationwide voice messaging. I again did not sign up for this service or sign any agreements and I am not using this service.

Rebecca
Galloway, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-voice-messaging-service/garden-city-new-york/nationwide-voice-messaging-service-ripoff-garden-city-new-york-205302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging Service