Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Reported By: Aberdeen South Dakota
  • Nationwide Voice Messaging
    Nationwide USA
    Boston, alifornia, Massachusetts

Nationwide Voice Messaging ripoff dishoest fraudulent billing with no way for a consumer to get away from them. Stealing your information. Billing you when you did nothing to enroll to them. Total spam and thievery. Flatout PIRACY. Barbarians. Boston Massachusetts Nationwide Internet

I wanted to check out an online gamesite. When I saw another company was tied into that site, I closed out leaving the site altogether.

This didn't even slow them down. Somehow, they pirate your info to check out a site and whammo! they got you listed as ordering their service for $16 a month that you are never going to get, didn't want in the first place, and didn't order because you didn't want it.

As a consumer, I guarantee I won't pay for such actions. I've already notified my supplier of phone and cable internet. I never give my banking info or credit card info to anyone-- ever, so, I know they don't have that.

I read through Rip Off Report sites on this company. I

can't believe that someone in a high position hasn't put a crimp in these guys lives yet wirh all the complaints filed and logged. This is vicious stuff! Wrongful stuff!

It wouldn't be so bad if a consumer had logged in to these guys. i assure you I didn't. But, they got all my info anyways. There has to be something illegal with that.

Somebody somewhere has to peotect you and I. When? When somebody contacts me (not if), I will speak up.

The worst part is a lot of people are too embarassed to admit they are being swindled and scammed so they just keep quiet and pay whatever it is. That's way worse than being embarassed. You allow them to "get away " with it. Stand up foljks!

Thank you for allowing me to vent by filing and know that I will do what I can to help keep the internet clean

Sincerely

James
Aberdeen, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2006 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-voice-messaging/boston-alifornia-massachusetts/nationwide-voice-messaging-ripoff-dishoest-fraudulent-billing-with-no-way-for-a-consumer-t-174368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content