Complaint Review: Natural Cures, Inc.; NATRLCURES800237195 800-2371957 IL; Natural Cures; Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Reported By: Roswell Georgia
  • Natural Cures, Inc.; NATRLCURES800237195 800-2371957 IL; Natural Cures; Kevin Trudeau
    PO Box 342
    Elk Grove Village, IL, Illinois

Natural Cures, Inc.; NATRLCURES800237195 800-2371957 IL; Natural Cures; Kevin Trudeau Unauthorized monthly charges, non-existent "customer service" Elk Grove Village, Illinois

After seeing the Natural Cures informercial on television starring Kevin Trudeau, my wife asked me to order his Natural Cures book. I called their toll-free number to order. The "order taker" persistently tried to sell me numerous offer which I repeatedly and clearly declined.

We received to book. A few months later a noticed a $9.95 charge to my bank account by a company called NATRLCURES800237195 800-2371957 IL. Not having read the book, I didn't recognize the name. I called a few times to get an explanation but was never able to speak to anyone. I'm a very busy person and $9.95 didn't motivate me to spend a lot of time on it.

I finally realized who Natural Cures was surprised to find out they had charged me for many months. The company has been unresponsive to my numerous attempts to cancel. I would gladly participate in a class action lawsuit. I believe the actions of this company are illegal.

Mickey
Roswell, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-cures-inc-natrlcures800237195-800-2371957-il-natural-cures-kevin-trudeau/elk-grove-village-il-illinois-60009/natural-cures-inc-natrlcures800237195-800-2371957-il-natural-cures-kevin-trudeau-unau-395716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content