Complaint Review: Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

• Reported By: Melrose Park Illinois
  • Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
    Nationwide, USA
    Nationwide

Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau - ITVdirect.comNatural Cures - Kevin Trudeau NATURAL CURES WON'T CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER... Nationwide USA

*Consumer Suggestion: Credit/Debit Card Charges

I ordered the Natural Cures book by Kevin Trudeau off of an infomercial on 9/18/2007. I received the book which I paid for on my Bank of America Card. However, I did not order the Natural Cures Newletter for which I keep getting charged $9.95 a month.

I have tried to cancel the subscription several times by calling ITV Direct's customer service number, 800-215-0063. Nobody ever answers the number. I left messages, as instructed, for a call back. Nobody ever calls back.

These people a THIEFS....they do not allow you to cancel no matter how hard you try.

Bank of America has worked with me to credit the most recent charges, however, I must call them every month to get the credit while Natural Cures continues to charge the account.

I will continue to try to get this resolved but the public is being scammed by this devious company. I will advise of any satisfactory resolution I may get.

Sharon
Melrose Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-cures-kevin-trudeau/nationwide/natural-cures-kevin-trudeau-itvdirectcomnatural-cures-kevin-trudeau-natural-cures-w-381425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Credit/Debit Card Charges

AUTHOR: Abderia - (U.S.A.)

Cancel your card and have your bank issue you a new one. That will solve your reoccuring charges problem.