Complaint Review: Natural Health Network

• Reported By: jayne984 — United Kingdom
  • Natural Health Network

Internet
    United States of America

Natural Health Network Slimvida or Colon Flow 'Free trial' scam to access your credit card details and debit you hundreds of pounds for pills you didnt order, and refuse returns. Internet

I ordered a 'free trial' of Slimvida and colon flow in good faith, as I was to be bridesmaid for my best friends wedding.
The sample came but made me violently sick so was no use to me. I had to have 2 days off work.
I telephoned to say I didnt want any more but they sent me more anyway. Only after recieving the second shipment was I horrified to see they had debited my credit card (they got the details for postage and packing of the free trial sample) for 69.90 per bottle sent, with a total of 419.50.
I telephoned to say I wanted to return them as they hadnt been ordered and I couldnt use them because they made me violently sick, but they refused to give me a return authorisation code saying the 100% mooney back guarantee they splash all over their adverts didnt apply as I had a trial offer.
I returned the goods by recorded delivery but they are still refusing to refund me the money despite my making it clear the goods were not ordered, not fit for purpose making me violently sick and had been returned.
They just repeat the same message referring to 'automatic shipments do not carry
a money back guarantee', they can not issue an RMA so no refund!
This is a scam to get your credit card details, mislead you into thinking you are not committed to anything and then debit your credit card without your authorisation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-health-network/internet/natural-health-network-slimvida-or-colon-flow-free-trial-scam-to-access-your-credit-card-989937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content