ED Magedson – Founder
Natural Source Store4051 SW 47th Ave Suites 101 & 102 Davie, Florida 3 Internet United States of America
I read about South Beach Acai on the internet and found a recommendation link that referred me to The Natural Source Store. The link provided a promo code for a discount on shipping. I ordered a FREE 14 day trial. The following transpired:
1) I was not given the discount on shipping even with the promo code entered.
2) I was immediatly contacted by a third party company who would not identify themself to collect personal information. When I insisted they identify themself they hung up on me. I was bombarded with instant message screens on my computer asking for my personal information.
4) When I contact Natural Source Store I asked to have my order cancelled immediatly because I was tired of people harrasing me for my personal information - the first call came within 1 minute of placing the order. I was told that it was too late my product was already mailed. I am not sure how this is possible considering it did not even arrive until after the 14 trial days had expired.
5) I contacted Natural Source before the 14 days to inform them that I had not receive my product I was told that the product would be there shortly and to call back for a RMA # when the product arrived.
Without going into complete detail I was hung up on 5 different times, put on hold for 20min - 1Hr intervals and left to pay for the long distance.
6) When the product arrived I called for an RMA number and was met by one of many very rude associates who stated that I may as well pay them the $25 for what product should be remaining instead of paying for the shipping. Why would I do this I asked her the terms and conditions clearly state:
"If either product is not right for you, call 954-237-2690 within 14 days of your initial order for simple return instructions of your Risk Free Trial and owe nothing more. Then simply return the product even if it is empty."
This associate told me that she would personally ensure I was charged full value if I did not return all of the product.
I was hung up on three times when I refuesed to pay the money they were asking for a product and did not receive and RMA# so that I can return the bottle to them as the terms and conditions state. I tried to call back several times that day and each time someone would pick up the phone and hang up without saying anything.
Today after the long weekend there phone rings busy and no one ever anwers. I have been on hold with their corperate office for 1hr 45min with no one answering the phone just elevator music for over and hour.
I do not know what to do, they are making it impossible for me to live up to the terms and conditions and return the bottle in order to avoid further charges.
If there is a legal authority out there that can help me to resolve this - PLEASE HELP!
IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS CONSIDERING USING SOUTH BEACH ACAI OR ORDERING FROM NATURAL SOURCE STORE PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE AND SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTERATION. YOU SHOULD ONLY ORDER IF YOU ENJOY BEING RIPPED OFF, SCAMMED, TAKEN FOR YOUR MONEY AND MORE. MY BEST GUESS I HAVE SPENT 12 HOURS TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS AND NOW NO ONE IS EVEN ANSWERING THE PHONE REFUSING TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION I REQUIRE TO END THIS MADNESS AND AVOID FURTHER CHARGES.
DONT DO IT!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-source-store/internet/natural-source-store-south-beach-acai-scammers-rude-unprofessional-rip-off-artists-hor-549559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.