Complaint Review: Naturalizer shoes/Caleres

• Naturalizer shoes/Caleres
    3 Embarcadero Center
    San Francisco , California
    USA

Naturalizer shoes/Caleres Deceptive return policies and undisclosed information online and within stores. Buyer beware. San Francisco California

This incident occurred at the San Francisco location however applies to undisclosed company policy in stores and online.

I made an in-store purchase on 3/1/2017. The shoe didn't fit so I returned the next day.

The cashier offered to order the correct size. I was notified I’d be contacted when the shoe arrived. 11 business days later no contact, I gave the store a call and spoke with Nathaniel. He was unable to locate my order. (note: I was never informed my order couldn't be processed  previously and wasn't provided an order #.) After a confusing conversation and research on the stores end, I was contacted back by Nathaniel who stated they weren't able to fulfill my order and a refund would have to be processed.

I originally purchased this shoe instore, on my personal debt card and was notified by the same store I purchased from I'd have to wait 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS for a check to arrive with the refunded amout. This refund policy isn't posted on the Naturalizer website, in store or online... anywhere. When I initilly made the exchange instore this wasn’t disclosed.

It’s been over a month and I’m still awaiting my refund. I've not only lost out on a valuable purchase, I have lost all respect and integrity for a brand I held dear. It’s deceptive and unlawful to hide policies from customers regarding purchases/returns.

I hope these shady actions can be investigated. It is now mid- April, I was contact by Naturalizer customer service indicating my check had been returned. This also seems bit shady as It was being shipped from the customer service department to the store I originally purchased the shoes at and all processing was done internally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2017 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/naturalizer-shoescaleres/san-francisco-california-94111/naturalizer-shoescaleres-deceptive-return-policies-and-undisclosed-information-online-a-1367768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content