Complaint Review: Naturals2Go

1463 Commerce Way
    Idaho Falls, Idaho
    USA

Naturals2Go Over Promised Idaho Falls Idaho

Last year I purchased 16 vending machines from Naturals2Go, while discussing the opportunity with their sales rep who said the machines will average $50-$80 per day at the right locations. I explained I had no locations and they said they have a locator team who will provide the locations as a package when machines are purchased over 10.

I invested $140,000 during the 3 months with two purchases and added the locator package to both. The locator was suspose to find locations with over 50 employees or traffic over 50 per day. Currently their are 6 locations that have less then 50 employees and does not have the foot traffic per day they said. I have spoke with the managers at these locations who said they told the sales rep that stopped bye that they have tried this before and it has not worked.

The sales rep also said he had 2 locations that only wanted a snack machine only with no soda. [continued below]....

..... Based on their reccomendation I purchased 3 snack only machines for $20,000 only to find out that the locations were not interested. I now have had 3 snack machines sitting in my garage earning no money. When I asked Naturals2Go to help me replace these locations they said that they had meet the requirement and they were not responsible for future locations.

During this year these machines have been constantly breaking down. I have replaced keyboards, wire harnesses, and coin mechanisms. The manufacturer who is Seaga located in Illinois never answers their phone and when you leave a message it takes them 2 days to get back to you. They always have excuses when you do finally speak to them. I questioned the manufacturer and Naturals2Go that these machines were not new when I received them since they were always breaking down. They acted more like refurbished machines then new.

They make many promises until you pay them then they fall off the planet. Don't waste your money on their vending machines they are over priced and the manufacturer Seaga has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in the business industry. As far as I am concerned they should refund tthe initial investment on refurbishedd machines that were over priced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2017 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/naturals2go/idaho-falls-idaho-83401/naturals2go-over-promised-idaho-falls-idaho-1364464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content