Complaint Review: Natures Acai Berry

• Reported By: Fredericksburg Virginia
  • Natures Acai Berry
    naturesacai.com
    Internet

Natures Acai Berry, Selfhelp Sports& Recreation Natures Acai Berry diet supplement Nevada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I ordered the AcaiBerry product for trial period just paying postage. When I received the product I was not impressed with the results. It actually did nothing.

I received my credit card statment and I was not only charged with the postage but received a charge for 79.96 for the product. In addition I received another strange charge of $29.95 for a product from SelfHelpFFCom which I have not received the product nor know what the product is.

When I call the two numbers listed, they are tied together. the NaturesAcai is 800-983-7968 (NV) and the other number 866-407-1022 (NV). I called these two numbers to contest the charges. They agreed to cancel further shipments but did not take the charges away. They gave me confirmation numbers of cancellation. I could not understand the contact rep and I have yet to know what the self-help product of $29.95 was.

I received my credit card statement and find that they have yet another web site connection with another outfit and was charged $2.95 for something else. That company is DJMN cost&save. Their number is: 800-978-8904.

Well I called my fraud unit on my credit card and my credit card is now cancelled so these companies cannot put any further charges on my account.

I am still out the charges, but, hopefully my credit card fraud unit will investigate and do something about it.

Elaine
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natures-acai-berry/internet/natures-acai-berry-selfhelp-sports-recreation-natures-acai-berry-diet-supplement-nevada-433753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! Also included in these terms was the information regarding the other free trials that you were agreeing to sign up for. The terms had all of the billing, timing, and other pertinent information clearly spelled out for our customers. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!