Complaint Review: Navicomm - One Call Communications

• Reported By: Wayne County West Virginia
  • Navicomm - One Call Communications
    Po Box 3141
    Carmel, Indiana

Navicomm - One Call Communications Long Distance sending bill for fake services Carmel Indiana

I recieved a bill on Saturday the 3rd of Sept. 2005 ..It was a very puzzling bill it was for $46.97 ...First I didnt know what it was for..secend I didnt know who was sending it...There are only 3 people in my home and we were not home to make this particlular bill..She said they were billing me for web access.

I tried to call on Monday but no one answered...I called again on Thursday ..finally got to talk to a woman..First I said .."Who are you all..and she said they were Navicomm and she said someone in my home went into a web site that required my phone and they are billing me for it....I asked "What kind of web site...she said she didnt have any information on that.

I said well I'm not going to pay for something that I dont know what its for.....she said I could go to my "history" or my "modem log"...to find out what this was all about...I said well ..when I can find out what this is ..I will call you back...she asked if we wanted to "block this site..I said I thought you didnt know what site it was..so I hung up...

Lowell
Radnor, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2005 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/navicomm-one-call-communications/carmel-indiana/navicomm-one-call-communications-long-distance-sending-bill-for-fake-services-carmel-ind-156587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content