Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2008

• Reported By:Riverside California
Ncic Zero Plus Dialing - AT&T
Po.box 551 Longview, Texas U.S.A.

Ncic Zero Plus Dialing AT&T Ripoff Phone Call Company Dishonest Billing Longview Texas

I spent $28.84 on a less than two minute phone call. This is rediculous. I am fed up with these kinds of scams. I don't even know how this company ended up handling the call since I dialed 1(800)CALL ATT and these guys ended up taking the money for my phone call. The first time I saw it on my bank account website, they tried to charge me (3) $20 charges and then the $28.24 ends up the actual charge!!

Riversidemama
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ncic-zero-plus-dialing-att/longview-texas-75606/ncic-zero-plus-dialing-att-ripoff-phone-call-company-dishonest-billing-longview-texas-327580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ncic Zero Plus Dialing - AT&T