Complaint Review: NCP Finance

• NCP Finance
    205 Sugar Camp Circle
    Dayton, Ohio
    USA

NCP Finance Company made fradulant checks on account and they took all my money Dayton Ohio

*Author of original report: No help at all

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact NCP FInance

NCP Finance took all my money out from my account by using fradulant checks that are not mine. the company forged my signature and took out $1,700.00 from my account by submitting checks that they made with a fake signature. NCP is stating that I have a loan with them and I have no loans with this company or any loan at all.

NCP is refusing to give me my money back and my bank is also refusing to give me my money back as they say that I unfroze my account when I never froze it in the first place. NCP is a scam company and I do not know how they obtained my information as they have all my bank and personal information. I just want my money back, however, I believe that they will not return it as it is a scam company that only takes people's money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ncp-finance/dayton-ohio-45409/ncp-finance-company-made-fradulant-checks-on-account-and-they-took-all-my-money-dayton-o-1060312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

No help at all

AUTHOR: Iris Gonzalez - ()

Hi,

Thank you for responding, but I have called and they just keep transfering me and they do not help me at all. They say that I have no loans with your company and they just tell me that they will see what they can do. I have received no help from your company. If you could provide me with a direct line and with the name of someone that can actually help me than I will call them again directly and I would really appreciate it. I called again a while ago and they did not help me at all and that is the reason I am responding to you..

Thank you...

Please contact NCP FInance

AUTHOR: NCP - ()

Iris G,

NCP Finance was unaware you experienced any issues with your loan(s).  We would like the opportunity to discuss the situation you wrote about.  Please contact us at 937-228-5600.