Complaint Review: NCS Law Group

• Reported By: Priscilla — Jamaica New York
  • NCS Law Group

, Select State/Province
    USA

NCS Law Group Matt Williams, Sr. Investigation Officer legal chrges already filed going to send me court papers none given none given

*Consumer Comment: I also received the same email

*General Comment: its a scam...

on Monday, December 9th at 7:07am, I received this email, their email address shows as:noreply@way2career.biz.

Dear Debtor,

Kindly verify your mailing address, as the legal charges are already filed and we are going to send you the court papers, so we wanted to confirm the mailing address before we send any important legal documents.

Just to remind you, this is regarding the e-mail we sent you earlier to download the legal case against you and we did not receive any prompt response from your end to set up the payment and to avoid the charges.

For any questions and concerns, do get back to us so that we can help you with a solution if indeed you want to get rid of the consequences. You can either e-mail us back or call us on the phone number given below. We work from 9 AM EST to 6 PM EST.

Matt Williams,
Sr. Invesigation Officer
NCS Law Group
Direct : (315) 215-0407

if this is a law office, why is their email .biz. if they want me to confirm my address, they court papers are already filed, right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ncs-law-group/select-stateprovince/ncs-law-group-matt-williams-sr-investigation-officer-legal-chrges-already-filed-going-t-1105490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I also received the same email

AUTHOR: Terri S - ()

I have also received the same email coming from this Matt Williams. The email read word for word exactly the same way everyone elses has, with one exception.

The phone number that he used in my email is 607-264-2015. This is such an old scam. Forward all the information to your local Attorney General.

#2 General Comment

its a scam...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Its a scam. Dont fall for it. If need be call your local police if they start harrasing you. Any debt collection agency will ALWAYS provide proof of debt. This is a scam.