Complaint Review: NCSPSA

• NCSPSA
    21611Membrilla
    Mission Viejo, California
    United States of America

NCSPSA TOP PROSPECTS INC. Mr. Morrison came to my home, convinced me that he could help my son obtain a baseball scholarship, took money and disappeared Mission Viejo, California

*Consumer Comment: Please send me Kevin's contact info

*Author of original report: Resolution with NSCPSA Kevin Morrison

*Consumer Suggestion: Help and additional contact information

In November Mr. Morrison came to my home with intent to perform as an adviser for my son, in assisting him in entering college and acquiring a scholarship.  He committed to working with Daren and claimed he had numerous college connections and had helped many perspective college athletes obtain scholarships.
I paid Morrison a substantial fee for his services.  He initially made contact with Daren and provided limited information.  In last month he has contacted Daren or myself.  He does not answer his cell; has not been to his virtual business location.  I am a private investigator and discovered Mr. Morrison has been evicted from residences, recently filed BK and was evicted from his last residence.
I have called, emailed, and attempted to contact Morrison over 20times in the last week.  No response whatsoever to my requests to assist my son with his dream to play college baseball.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ncspsa/mission-viejo-california-/ncspsa-top-prospects-inc-mr-morrison-came-to-my-home-convinced-me-that-he-could-help-my-975809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please send me Kevin's contact info

AUTHOR: Trautsnr - ()

Same thing happened to me, and I'd love to hear how you resolved your issue with Kevin. Please send me his current contact info, so I can speak with Kevin.

Thanks

Resolution with NSCPSA Kevin Morrison

AUTHOR: Michael Preece - (United States of America)

Soon after my posting on Ripoff Report.com, I received a phone call from the President/CEO of NSCPSA, Kevin Morrison who told me he was in the middle of a move, had cell phone issues, and was sick; all at the same time.  He was extremely apologetic and sincere in his approach to resolving our issues.  I expressed to him my concerns, and he was very empathetic.  We have resolved all of our differences at this time and are proceeding forward with the mentoring and advise he is providing my son in regards to his academic/athletic future.

In reality Mr. Morrison has provided some very helpful, insightful information regarding baseball at the college level.  He is very knowledgeable when comes to sports and academics at the college level.  I believe he was overwhelmed with family, illness and his move, during the period I was suspecting he had disappeared after being paid for services.

We are now working diligently to place my son in a college

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Help and additional contact information

AUTHOR: investigations - (United States of America)

In response to your report, I too, do investigations and skip tracing. You can contact me at klallegiance@gmail.com. I have valuable current information that you would be interest in.