Complaint Review: Nejha M Mason

• Reported By: Liberal Reviewer — Colorado USA
  • Nejha M Mason

Internet
    USA

Nejha M Mason Nehja Mason Nehja M Mason Signature Flight bias cronyism Florida, Miami Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I am an employee and don't set salaries

*UPDATE Employee: We are not an Aviation School

Nejha M. Mason. Be careful with that human resource recruiter. She interviews on the phone, sets the lowest pay rates  and still expects a highly skilled professional with low salary (less than 13 dollars) . Ultimately, she seems to want to know if you're willing to drop your wage expectation to a lesser ground than what she is offering.

She also claims to have sent an online exam for an applicant to take but it never arrives, and then expect a diplomatic rejection letter.

She did hint at the job interview she wanted someone to be as submissive as possible for an entry level position. I dont know who hired her , but they seriously made a mistake to hire someone with unfair interview skills and bias approach.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2016 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nejha-m-mason/internet/nejha-m-mason-nehja-mason-nehja-m-mason-signature-flight-bias-cronyism-florida-miami-int-1328108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I am an employee and don't set salaries

AUTHOR: Mason2016 - (USA)

I work for a Transportation services company and was no longer handling Miama locations when this complaint was written.  Miami was given to another Recruiter on August 15, 2016 so this individual must have been overlooked.  This complaint is unfair and biased.  I've been in HR for over 30 years and have never had a complaint of this kind.

We are not an Aviation School

AUTHOR: Mason2016 - (USA)

I am a Recruiter for a Transportation Services Company.  I do not set salaries or benefits.  This person was obviously upset but he/she needs to realize that I do not set the salaries.  Also the assessments are sent to the email provided in the application.  Many people have several and I ask them to check their spam folder.  If the assessment is not taken within 7 days our Coordinator sends a rejection letter.  I find this complaint baseless and offensive.  This is not personal and I speak to hundreds of people a week.