Complaint Review: NEO Innovations Inc

• NEO Innovations Inc
    3427 W 97th Ave Unit 26
    Westminster, Colorado
    USA

NEO Innovations Inc Nick Gonzales Did not receive tattoo removal device. BBB complaint without result. Here's round 2. Westminster Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We sincerely apologize

Did not receive product ordered at my address. Multiple complaint emails were ignored.

Ordered product Neo Mag Light Ex Eraser on June 04, 2013. Credit card billed and paid.  Did not receive confirmation email until i emailed query on June 21st of same month. Was informed by Kevin Mack "Sorry about the lack of communication, we are currently upgrading our systems. I have sent this out to you a few days ago. You should see it tomorrow but more likely Monday. Thank you for your understanding."

I did not receive product or a notice from the USPS that it had been delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. June 29, 2013 I emailed to inform them I still had not received my item with no response. I've emailed the company thrice more since then and have gotten no response to my email queries.

Filed a complaint with BBB and their efforts were not responded to by Neo Magic Light.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neo-innovations-inc/westminster-colorado-80031/neo-innovations-inc-nick-gonzales-did-not-receive-tattoo-removal-device-bbb-complaint-wi-1108174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We sincerely apologize

AUTHOR: Neo Innovations - ()

I apologize for the delay or non receipt  of your package.  We were featured on a primetime television show.  The increase in e mails, texts calls etc were quite over whelming. We are only three people andcontinue to do our best to keep up.  Our amazing tattoo'd customers can be some of the most demanding in the market.  The sudden increase in websites visits, e mails calls etc caused problems with our host sites.  Now the reruns of our episode run un announced all over the world.  Each time they air we encounter these types of problems.  Please try and contacting us again and highlight the topic with your complaint.   Again we apologize.  We are very committed to providing excellent customer service and products.  Being on a primetime tv show would challenge even the largest companies.  We are doing our best.