Complaint Review: Nestle USA, INC ( Lean Cuisine )

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014
  • Reported By: cralesich — Saint Cloud Florida United States of America
  • Nestle USA, INC ( Lean Cuisine )
    800 North Brand Blvd
    Glendale, California
    United States of America

Nestle USA, INC ( Lean Cuisine ) Nestle Corp ( SEVERE FOOD POISONING ) Glendale, California

*Consumer Comment: What?

In are around Sept 6th 2012 I purchased about 10 Lean Cuisines in which that was what I was mostly eating, However around the 9th I started getting really bad gas and diarrhea. I Really did not think anything of it, However than the weakness started, This lasted a long time I would say probably a month or so. I went to the Hospital and they took a cat scan of me and sent me home, I thought maybe I had a Stomic Flu, 2 days or so later on sept 18th I went back because I was so weak I could barely walk because I was so weak. They then took a stool sample from me and 2 days later the labs were in, I had c coli. I know what I got it from because i was eating lean cuisines pretty much all the time.

So I contacted Lean Cuisine, They put me in touch with a claims dept in which they out source to... They said they would pay for my hospitol bills which are now on my credit by the way, and loss wages because, we have the box and the receipt and Labs. This went on for months, than on dec 27th 2012 they told me i didnt have a case because I said I got sick 6 hours after eating it, I never said such a thing, it took about 2 day. So now I am stuck with almost a month out of work and bad credit...

Nestle Needs to Take responsibility for the quality of there food... Nestle ( Lean Cuisine ) Almost killed me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nestle-usa-inc-lean-cuisine-/glendale-california-91203/nestle-usa-inc-lean-cuisine-nestle-corp-severe-food-poisoning-glendale-californi-991087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What?

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Why didn't the tests from the doctor show what food caused the problem? You didn't specifically state so I can only assume you are blaming this on Lean Cuisine, a product that I have eaten 4-6 times a week, for years, because you want $$$$.