Complaint Review: NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP

• Reported By: HOLT Florida
  • NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP
    1392 WOODLAND BLVD
    Nationwide

NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP Net Detective Is a Rip-Off - They Keep Charging You - Find More Info in Public Records DELAND , FL Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: These guys are crooks

Net Detective keeps billing you monthly and you think you have made a one-time payment for the year. I was charged $10.00 and $29.95 when I first subscribed. This month I was charged another $29.95.

I called Net Detective and finally talked to someone. The person told me, my agreement was for $29.95 a month until I cancelled. I told her consider me cancelled as of this moment. I told her I would be contacting my bank Mon. morning. I will wait and see if Net Detective bills me next month. I will inform the bank not to make another payment to Net Detective. I will consider the money I have gave them as of now a good lesson learned.

I found out more information on line in the Public Records than I could find out through Net Detective so you really need to save your money and not give it to companies like Net Detective. Just look up information in the Public Records because you will get less information paying for it from Net detective.

Lynne
HOLT, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2007 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/net-detective-co-hd-publishing-group/nationwide/net-detective-co-hd-publishing-group-net-detective-is-a-rip-off-they-keep-charging-you-293839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

These guys are crooks

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

How do they keep operating, and why has florida not shut them down? Also, why do credit cards keep accepting people's money for them, and why does google continue to let them advertise? We see that it is not just Net Detective that are the crooks.