Complaint Review: Net Detective - HD Publishing

• Reported By: Phenix City Alabama
  • Net Detective - HD Publishing
    1392 S Woodland Blve
    Deland, Florida

I purchased this service today for $29.95. They do not provide any more info than can be obtained on other FREE sites. Total fraud, do not deal with them. The website that recommended them is a fraud too. They purport to have a 90 day money back guarantee, we will see.

Jim
Phenix City, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/net-detective-hd-publishing/deland-florida-32720/net-detective-hd-publishing-ripped-off-by-fraud-deland-florida-467937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Net Detective update.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I am happy to report that I was issued a full refund on July 13, 2009. I didn't know about it until I received my bank statement today.
Appears that company did what they said they would do, no complaints.
Jim

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I received a refund form 5 mins. after I requested it. Then I received an email shortly thereafter asking what they could do to resolve the problem, what did they do wrong ect.
After reading all the complaints about them here I didn't expect such a fast reply. I have already faxed my refund for to them and I'll wait and see what they do. But so far so good, maybe they have changed their ways. I'll report further on what they do.