Complaint Review: Net Detective- HD Publishing

• Reported By: Sandwich Illinois
  • Net Detective- HD Publishing
    1392 S. Woodland Blvd.
    DeLand, Florida

Net Detective -Net Detective- HD Publishing Net Detective = Get Defective!! The Webs Greatest Deceiver & Super Scammer of all Time DeLand Florida

They advertise 29.95 for a full 3 years of unlimited usage. I think I can justify that amount even if I don't completely find what I'm looking for. So sign me up.

I purchased the service and used my credit card. I got on the site and did a few searches of people I knew and the information it gave me was so outdated and useless.

My wife pays the bills and she recently asked me what was Net Detective and why do we pay 29.95 EVERY MONTH for it? I thought it was only a one-time fee. They have been charging me every month for 5 months now.

Their website gets you to give all of your information and credit card number first and then when you submit the info a page comes up asking you to upgrade to Net Detective Plus. You click NO to upgrade thinking your not going to get it , right?
Wrong! It automatically signs you up for the low, low price of 29.95 every single freaking month!!!!

Stay Away From These Super Scammers!

J-man
Sandwich, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2008 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/net-detective-hd-publishing/deland-florida-32720/net-detective-net-detective-hd-publishing-net-detective-get-defective-the-webs-grea-307691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content