Complaint Review: Net Zero Voice

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2006
  • Reported By: Brackenridge Pennsylvania
  • Net Zero Voice

Internet

Net Zero Voice ripoff- refusal of refund when notified about fraudulant charges Internet

I noticed a charge from Net Zero on my bank account credit card. When I notified them they refused to refund the charge saying they were unable to do so.

They said the only way to get a refund would be to shut down my account and list it as fraudulent and then wait over 90 days. When I asked them if I were just telling them I did not like their service and wanted to get a refund they told me NO.

They absolutley refused any kind of help whatsoever.
I did not blame the company and would not hold them responsible for any charges to my account if someone did have my card. I just wanted them to refund my $25.75.

But nothing they absolutely refused to help in anyway.So if you are thinking about NET ZERO please think again they have no customer service whatsoever.

Tina
Brackenridge, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2006 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/net-zero-voice/internet/net-zero-voice-ripoff-refusal-of-refund-when-notified-about-fraudulant-charges-internet-172119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content