Complaint Review: Netdropshipper.com

• Reported By: Norfolk Virginia
  • Netdropshipper.com
    2857 E. Pico Blvd.
    Los Angeles, California

I paid 1050.00 usd for a xbox 360 and games package to dropship to one of my customers who bought this item from me off of Ebay. They issued me a FEDEX tracking number but the item has never been picked up and shipped. I emailed them several times but they never respond. My buyer is upset at me and I cannot afford to refund his money because, netdropshipper has already charged my credit card. Please help me!!

Shawn
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netdropshippercom/los-angeles-california-90023/netdropshippercom-ripoff-paid-105000-for-an-xbox-package-and-never-received-los-angele-176945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

The item was finally shipped and received by my buyer. The problem now is the item that was purchased and shipped does not match the item received. Item ordered was an Xbox 360 video game that was suppose to include a wireless network adapter, 2 wireless controllers, a bonus media remote, 7 games, a faceplate a 20 gig HD, and a few other small items. The buyer received package and stated the Wireless Network Adapter and the Bonus Media Remote were not in the box and 5 out of the 7 games listed were different.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

What you can do to get a possible reply from them.....

AUTHOR: Gwenevere - (U.S.A.)

What I do/did when I don't/didn't get a reply from that company was I emailed Angela K directly(ak@netdropshipper.com) I believe that is the customer service manager; or the office mananger which I beleive is Marina S (marinas@netdropshipper.com).

Make sure that you save every email that you send to them because they don't save them on their end (they were nice enough to advise me of that once). Also when the 24 hour timeframe that they say the respond to emails passes resend that email again and ask them when this item will be put on the truck to your customer.

Those 2 email address at times get me a bit quicker result than going through their website, not all the time but sometimes. Also ask if they actually have the item in stock. Sometimes they fill the order and scan the package based on inventory that is enroute to them.

Another idea is that since the item hasn't shipped yet ask them to cancel the order. They have been able to do this task for me 3 times in the past. They will tell you they can't do it but I was in the same scenario as you and it was able to happen. However there were many other times when it did not happen as requested. Good luck to you, I know that customers are not very forgiving in these situations.