Complaint Review: NetDropshipper.com

• Reported By: Bronx New York
  • NetDropshipper.com
    2857 East Pico Blvd
    Los Angeles, California

NetDropshipper.com Waste of time, and your money Broken items and Broken Promises! Los Angeles California

I used netdropshipper.com as a way to make money on ebay.com but from day 1 every Item sent had an angry ebay customer requesting full refund since its through paypal refunds were given. Now I tell netdropshipper.com To refund the money and all I get is a credit on there worthless website.

I gave up and said fine I will use the credit to buy me stuff and they send me a email asking for credit card authorization. I told them I didn't give them authorization to take the $329.98 from me in the first place why would I give it now.

I so want a class action suit on them cause I lost about 583.00 cause of them. I am just asking for the credit of 329.98 not even the shipping charges. I kept every email regarding this.
Ripoffreport.com Please help me.

Jose
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netdropshippercom/los-angeles-california-90023/netdropshippercom-waste-of-time-and-your-money-broken-items-and-broken-promises-los-an-213837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content