Report: #1207750

Complaint Review: Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2015
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2015
  • Reported By: No-More-Scam — Maine
  • Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange

Internet
    USA

Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange john.smith14911 Scammer of Money Exchange in Facebook - Internet

It was happened on July 28, 2014 7:38 pm .

Due to some reasons, it need Perfect Money in urgently. Then, I looking for private money exchanger service as stated in facebook.

This guy has a skype name: john.smith14911. Before this scammer exchange a deal with me, he is active to contact with me and initiative to PM me for the exchange service. As the lower fee is very attract to me, so I promise to exchange the $17 USD via neteller and he promise will send $16 to my perfect money after that. After I sent, he IMMEDIATELY BLOCK me from facebook and never sent me the $16 or contact me again.

.....2:0.0.0.0.0.0">I was reported ONCE to facebook admin, but they didn't take an action until now. Then, I saw a lot of visitor left a lot of message on his facebook account and request for exchange service. So, i need to take some action to prevent the next victim happened.

So, I hope this contents can be pulished out to let people to search it from any search engine to alert from this guy.

The Big Scammer Site: https://www.facebook.com/NetellertoallEcurrencyexchanger/info?tab=page_info

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The transaction history from my neteller account

28-07-2014
Transaction ID: 182759134
Transaction amount
amount transferred to mdshahjeb@yahoo.com (The scammer EMAIL)
17.00 USD
Amount
amount debited from your NETELLER account
17.00 USD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2015 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neteller-to-perfect-moneymoneybookersegopaystppaypalpayza-etc-exchange/internet/neteller-to-perfect-moneymoneybookersegopaystppaypalpayza-etc-exchange-johnsmith149-1207750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content