Report: #190633

• Reported By: Auburn Georgia
  • Netflix
    netflix.com
    Internet

Netflix poor customer service, movies do not work, slow turn around Duluth Georgia Internet

*Consumer Comment: yes I did report to them

*Consumer Suggestion: Response

I tried out the netflix site. At first we liked it. Then it came to a point to where every movie that we received would not play because it was too scratched. Also, the company would take it upon theirselves to change the order of my que and not send the movies I wanted in the order I wanted. When I called about it they said they would give me a half month credit and fix the problem immediately.

Well, I waited a week and a half and still never received a movie so I called them back and told them to cancel my membership and refund all of the money that they had taken out of my account that month.

They finally refunded all of my money, but then tried to say I had five of their movies and unless I returned them I would be charged for them. I had no movies so called them to let them know this.

They took money anyway from my bank account. The only way I got this money back was to go to my bank and file a complaint with my bank and they refunded my money stopped netflix from taking more.

Phyllis
Auburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netflix/internet/netflix-poor-customer-service-movies-do-not-work-slow-turn-around-duluth-georgia-interne-190633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

yes I did report to them

AUTHOR: Phyllis - (U.S.A.)

Yes I did report to them that I never recevied the movies. However because they did not have them back they still took the money from my account.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Response

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

When you canceled the subscription had you reported in your online account that you had not received them? If you did not, then Netflix will assume you received the movies. You have 7 days from the time you cancel to send them back.

If you never reported them as not received, then you are facing an uphill battle with them.