Complaint Review: Netflix,california

Los Gatos, California

Netflix,california paying for nothing Los Gatos California

*Consumer Comment: sorry

*Consumer Comment: sorry

I joined netflix several years ago.I had my internet disabled before cancelling my membership with netflix.Last month I was reviewing my bank statement and I discovered Netflix was still withholding $17.99 from my bank account.I found previous bank statements which showed the transactions as well.I cancelled my membership over a year ago.There is no customer service department,imagine that.

Ken
Somerville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netflixcalifornia/los-gatos-california-95032/netflixcalifornia-paying-for-nothing-los-gatos-california-454159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

sorry

AUTHOR: Montanagirl84 - (U.S.A.)

Sorry that you had problems with netflix, just to let you know that each netflix shipping place is different. It differs state to state. I've been with netflix for almost two years and never ever had a problem with them. In those two years I've live in three different states & still had no problems with them. Again sorry you had problems with them.

sorry

AUTHOR: Montanagirl84 - (U.S.A.)