Complaint Review: Netgear And TCA Fulfillment Services

• Netgear And TCA Fulfillment Services
    145 Huguenot Street Suite 105
    New Rochelle, New York

Netgear Rebate Center And TCA Fulfillment Services ripoff New Rochelle New York

I bought a router Netgear WGR-614 from Tigerdirect and was received about a week later. Due to my busy schedule, I set up my home network about two weeks later. Still inside the rebate period, I sent off for the rebates (I wanted to make sure it worked ok and Tigerdirect does not accept returns without the UPC). I made sure I sent all documentation required and over a month later I get an email from Wheresmyrebates.com saying my rebates were denied due to no in-store receipt/and purchased outside rebate offer. BULLHOCKEY! (Online purchase-sent the confirmed email purchase order)

Product works fine, but they are thieves! Thier Rebate Center links does not work--Sorry Error problems, and no one can get thru a busy 914 633-0977 at TCA Fulfillment Services number.

Luis
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netgear-and-tca-fulfillment-services/new-rochelle-new-york-10801/netgear-rebate-center-and-tca-fulfillment-services-ripoff-new-rochelle-new-york-126156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content