Complaint Review: netgear

• netgear
    350 e. plumeria dr
    San Jose, California
    USA

netgear Patrick Lo, CEO Purchased an ARLO PRO camera system and the ZOOM does not work properly since may of this year. Netgear refuses to fix the problem. San Jose California

Purchased an Arlo Pro 4 camera system made by Netgear last December 2016.   In May of 2017 I was advised to upgrade the 'app' on my Iphone and after doing so I lost my ZOOM capability.  I called Netgear support immediatedly and was told they were working on the problem and it would be resolved soon.   It is now September and they have closed my case and ignore me and the problem is still not resolved.  I was told by a Netgear rep at one point they would issue a partial refund of $200.00 dollars minimum then they reneged on that offer.   I asked to be put in touch with the CEO of Netgear Mr. Patrick Lo but was told NO!   I paid $650.00 for this Netgear Arlo Pro Camera system and now I cannot get anyone to assist as they have closed my complaint and continue to ignore me.

I had the same trouble with a bogus camera outfit that operates out of Cupertino, Ca and that was never resolved either .  Stung twice now from two California based companies who DO NOT offer customer service or support.

I was also told by Netgear to return the ARLO outfit to the place of purchase for a refund but Best Buy told me I only had a one month return option.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netgear/san-jose-california-95134/netgear-patrick-lo-ceo-purchased-an-arlo-pro-camera-system-and-the-zoom-does-not-work-pr-1399981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content