Complaint Review: Netspend

• Reported By: The truth — Mccomb Mississippi USA
  • Netspend

Internet
    USA

Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

Netspend is a rip off. My money was missing from my card so I did a dispute 19 days later they closed my account and left me messages at 3am to contact them. They could not tell me why my account had been closed that it was closed and I had not did it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2016 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netspend/internet/netspend-netspend-canceled-my-account-after-a-dispute-call-us-toll-free-at-1-86-ne-1301399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend - ()

We regret to hear of your recent experience with our service.  NetSpend is very committed to providing a safe and secure product for all of our cardholders.  Please send your information to social@netspend.com and we will make sure this situation is addressed.

NetSpend