Complaint Review: Netspend

• Netspend

Internet
    USA

Netspend Time Warner Cable and Netspend Have Failed to Refund My Money Internet

On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive.On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to find out what was the result of the chargeback and was told, “Provisional Credit not issued.

No additional information is available until the claim is finalized...” In the meantime, I filed a complaint against Time Warner Cable with the Better Business Bureau, due to them repeatedly telling me that they had opened a ticket and issued a refund, but I never received it. This went on until September 14th, when I received a response to my complaint that said I was not due a refund because I charged back on my credit card.

The chargeback was dated August 19th, but as of today Netspend still has not applied the credit or responded to a follow up email that I sent them on September 14th with the invoice I received.

My desired outcome is to get my $75.49 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2016 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netspend/internet/netspend-time-warner-cable-and-netspend-have-failed-to-refund-my-money-internet-1329040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content