Complaint Review: Network Secure 24/7

• Reported By: senior widow — Sun City Florida United States
  • Network Secure 24/7

Internet
    United States

Network Secure 24/7 this company repeatedly told me I was being hacked and sold me expensive services that I now know I did not need. Internet

I am a senior and a widow of two years. My husband used this company and so I continued to use it for the past two years until I became suspicious at the amounts they were charging -$500 and 999,99 every six months to a year to be paid only by check to Charge One.

I cannot exactly say it was fraud as they did do work on my computer, but after reading ripoff and seeing another dissatisfied consumer, I first notified the editor, who seconded my feelings that this was a scam.

I then contacted AppleCare, where a wonderful tech spent almost 5 hours with me taking off everything I didn’t need ( which was everything they put on!), and installing everything I would ever need-free!  I don’t know about other computers, but if you use a Mac, you only need call apple to fix it. I am ashamed and much poorer for not figuring this out before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2017 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/network-secure-247/internet/network-secure-247-this-company-repeatedly-told-me-i-was-being-hacked-and-sold-me-expensi-1410431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content