Complaint Review: Network solutions

• Network solutions

Internet
    USA

Network solutions Will not repair "Website builder Tool" Internet

I have three (3) sites on NS.  My hosting packages include the NS Website Builder Tool.  I have not been able to upload anything to my sites in ten (10) days.

Calling NS does not accomplish anything; "they are sorry for the inconvience, ect" is all I get.  My main site is SSL secured and my clients are calling to ask where the "new" information is.

Clients can still access all sites but I can not upload to any of them.  Network Solutions could care less and I am considering cancelling my accounts and requestion a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/network-solutions/internet/network-solutions-will-not-repair-website-builder-tool-internet-1069368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content