Complaint Review: NetworkAgenda.com

• Reported By: Largo Florida
  • NetworkAgenda.com
    Saint George, Utah
    Saint George, Utah

NetworkAgenda.com Mysterious charge from a mysterious company! Saint George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Not to sound like a broken record, but this company just charged 7.95 to my credit card yesterday and I have never even heard of them! I have sent them an e-mail and intend on calling them first thing in the morning. I did not order any type of grant writing CD like I see some of the other complaintants had, so I really have no idea where this is coming from! It is so aggravating and exhausting!

Mikeysmom1129
Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/networkagendacom/saint-george-utah/networkagendacom-mysterious-charge-from-a-mysterious-company-saint-george-utah-317122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

Mikeysmom1129, this is the customer service number for Network Agenda 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,