Complaint Review: NeuLift Anti-aging cream

• Reported By: makeydoo52 — Monarch Montana USA
  • NeuLift Anti-aging cream

Internet
    USA

NeuLift Anti-aging cream Neulift anti-aging serum Rip off, scammers, cheaters, deceptive, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund received

Aug 19th 2017..I ordered free sample of the Neulift anti-aging cream and eye serum which I received with in 10 days. The understanding was the charge would be for shipping only. $4.95 and $5.95 was charged to my acct. I was out of town in Sept...returned home early Oct to find another shipment of the neulift creams for which I was charged $94.90 and $91.90.

After further review of my credit card statements I discovered I was charged $89.95 and $85.95 in Sept as well. I knew there was not any agreement I electronicall y signed to have shipments continue on a monthly basis when I ordered my free samples. I called the number on the packing list... the rep told me I had to cancel with in 2 weeks of the initial order. There was nothing stating that when I ordered the samples. I asked for a refund and was told they could not refund my money but could offer a 50% discount on future shipments. She kept trying to deal with me although I was obviously angry and said I wanted to cancel.

I called my credit card company to refute the charges. I dont know if this will have a positive result...it can take up to 60 days. In the meantime I am out $362.00

Beware of this scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neulift-anti-aging-cream/internet/neulift-anti-aging-cream-neulift-anti-aging-serum-rip-off-scammers-cheaters-deceptive-1404701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund received

AUTHOR: - ()

I called my credit card company to dispute the charges...I received a refund for all the unauthorized charges.