Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2017

• Reported By: The Scammed and Angry — Fort Worth Texas USA
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream
12223 Highland Ave., Suite 505 Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift advertisement from Costco is an bait and trap Rancho Cucamonga California

I received an email offer from Costco to try NeuLift at a discounted price/offer and I only paid a few dollars for shipping the "sample". After doing this, I was charged $89.95 just 15 days later. I called the number listed on my bank draft to see what had gone wrong. This is when I learned it was an automatic sign-up and that I supposably agreed to this. I reviewed my printed receipt but the T.C. are blank.  I argued to cancell this and return the charge but I was unsuccessful with getting a return. All I could get was cancelling any future orders but that still took some time as the lady was trying to renegotiate staying a customer for $70 something! I could only laugh and tell her there is no way I'm buying from such a dishonest company. I'm now attempting to contacting Costco - haven't heard back yet. Its my believe Costco would not like this business smearing their good name. However, at this point, I believe I was scammed by this company and using Costco to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2017 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neulift-anti-aging-cream/rancho-cucamonga-california/neulift-anti-aging-cream-neulift-advertisement-from-costco-is-an-bait-and-trap-rancho-cu-1374125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream