Complaint Review: Neulift

• Neulift

Internet
    USA

Neulift Face cream Internet

*Author of original report: Full refund

I bought some trial face cream ffrom this company and were suppose to be $5 and was charged that amount but a week later I saw 2 different charges on my acct again. One for 85 and another for 89 I called to ask why and they said the very small trials I received were actually not trials were the real size, I was so upset and asked for a refund and they get started bargaining with me but I asked for the supervisor and she was the most horrible customer service supervisor I have ever encountered. Obviously they don't care about their product because they don't care about the customers she refused to give me a refund still and after I hung up with her I emailed customer service but no response either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2017 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neulift/internet/neulift-face-cream-internet-1399106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Full refund

AUTHOR: - ()

I wanted let people know that sending an email to the customer service website did help. I received a full refund a week later. I am very thankful for my money to be refunded.